Poole Dorset UK|
Superb family cruiser. Great performance but with the shallow draft of twin keels. Perfect for coastal exploring or offshore cruising. Large cockpit and bright open interior. Great cruising specification including solar panels, davits, code zero. Flexible sail plan with furling genoa and furling solent jib for easy gear changing for optimum performance and comfort. Ready for the season and available to view in our ashore sales area at Parkstone Bay.
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Volvo Penta|
|Length over all:||40m|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
All joinery is of white/grey painted plywood. Bright and spacious saloon area with raised galley and navigation station, dropping to dining area with berths above each sofa. Further forward a double cabin with off-centre bed. Moving aft is huge storage and technical room to starboard and double cabin to port.
- Double berths with many lockers and drawers
- Custom Bultex mattress made for the cabin
- Lee cloth
- Sofa and large dining table
- Storage below sofa / berths
- Lee cloths
- 2 pilot berths behind the sofa with reading lights and Lee cloths
- Vast chart table, instruments panel lots of drawers under chart table
- Double berth with locker and drawer
- Custom Bultex mattress and battened slats
- Ample lockers and drawers
- WC Jabsco manual se toilet
- Vanity unit sink wit mixer tap
- Shower with hot and cold water system
- 2 single berths
- Grey canvas to separate the technical room from the 2 single berths (2016)
Parkstone Bay Yachts provides the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information set out in these particulars, and we do not warrant the condition of the vessel. The particulars are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is advised to check the particulars and specifications and where appropriate instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to fully inspect the vessel and/or to have a sea trial of the vessel. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.